Sunday, June 21, 2015

Conferring Notebook for Reading and Writing

Okay, so I found a little motivation tonight...  I gave the whole Conferring Notebook a facelift!

The first one is the old notebook (which is still available in my TPT Store for only $3 for a limited time... the price will go up by the end of this week).  The second one is the new notebook.  I forgot how much work it was to create the notebook!  I had to start from scratch with the new one because the first one was made on a computer that I no longer have and couldn't recover any of my files.  But it's finished now!  Whew!!

I have to admit that I'm still sort of in love with Option 1, the green one.  Not because I like the notebook any better, but the colors that I used just sort of speak to me. Haha!

On the other hand, Option 2 with the kids makes me happy for all different reasons.  I like that it's school-themed, I like that it's simple, and I like that I can have it and it doesn't matter what color my room is!  I also like the cute font on that one!  ;)

Anyway.  I need someone to go through the update (Option 2) with a fine-toothed comb.  It's late, and I just finished it.  I want to put it in my TPT Store, but I need to make sure that everything is there and everything is spelled correctly.

If you'd like to volunteer, I need three people to commit to the following:
  • provide constructive feedback (you won't hurt my feelings if you tell me it's terrible - honest!),
  • tell me what else you would like to see in it (what would help you more),
  • make sure that what I said would be there is actually there,
  • check my spelling, and
  • make sure my explanation of the contents is sensible.
If you can do all of that before Tuesday, June 23, please let me know.  I will take the first three people that make the commitment.  Please make sure to leave me your email address!

UPDATE:  This file has gone out to four volunteers for revisions.  If you would like to be considered for future help, you may comment.  However, the revision process is already underway.  Thank you for your willingness to help.

UPDATE:  This file has been put into my TPT Store and can be purchased [here].  I appreciate all of the feedback and can't wait to get this printed to use it in my own classroom this year!




2 comments:

  1. I can help! Mparikhtwo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      And thanks again for being so quick with feedback! :)

      Carrie

      Delete